We had such a great time seeing friendly faces along the route! Wow! Amazing weather, too 🙂
Here’s a quick video featuring the images I took from the Waikiki Trolley, with thanks to our driver Kristie!
Mahalo to our Promotions and Marketing team led by John Clayton and assisted by Deanna and Mason.
For the photo gallery: CLICK HERE. Enjoy!
The Honolulu City Lights Parade and the Mayor’s Tree Lighting Ceremony is back on Saturday, December 2, 2023!
The Parade route begins at Aala Park in Chinatown Honolulu and you can join us as we all make our way through Downtown Honolulu along King Street towards Honolulu Hale for the Honolulu City Lights Public Workers Electric Light Parade! It officially kicks off a month-long festive celebration on the grounds of the Frank F. Fasi Civic Grounds – Shaka Santa, Tutu Claus and many of your favorite oversized ornaments will be on display!
When you buy a Honolulu City Lights Official Ornament – designed by Owen Ho – it helps to defray the costs of hosting this free public event each year! These keepsake ornaments will be on sale on Oahu at First Hawaiian Bank and Macy’s, as they last! The 2023 season t-shirts are on sale, too!
The Honolulu City Lights – Opening Night Schedule (December 2, 2023):
- City Lights Block Party, 4 pm – 10 pm
- Mayor’s Tree Lighting Ceremony at Honolulu Hale, 6 pm
- Public Workers’ Electric Light Parade, 6:30 pm
- City and County of Honolulu Department Tree Exhibit, Honolulu Hale Courtyard, 7 pm – 10 pm
- Wreath Contest Exhibition, Honolulu Hale Lane Gallery, 7pm – 10 pm
- Skygate Concert, 7 pm – 10 pm
- Photo with Santa, inside the Mission Memorial Auditorium, 7:30 pm – 10 pm
Food vendors and beverages for the family will be on sale through out the evening:
Visit Honolulu City Lights’ official website for even more information.