Welcome to Career Link Oahu! Career Link Oahu is a service that links businesses to job seekers on Oahu. Please see below for a list of open positions.
Securitas needs to fill over 100 positions all over Oahu, with shifts available 24/7. All training will be provided, and they have great bonuses if you already have a Hawaii Guard Card. Apply online at securitasjobs.com or call or text 225-4365
Work in the fun, fast-paced world of broadcast media with us at Pacific Media Group! In Oahu, we are 1027 Da Bomb, 947 KUMU, 1059 The Wave, and the NEW HI93. Our locally-owned and operated statewide group includes the #1 18 to 34 and 18 to 49 stations, two stations in the Top 5 in Honolulu, and the station with the most listeners in all of Hawaii.
We are looking for experienced and up and coming Media Consultants in our Sales Department. Check out detailed job descriptions and send your cover letter and resume to MayumiStevens@pmghawaii.com.
Pacific Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Pacific Media Group offers Full-Time employees medical and dental insurance, paid vacation leave, and 401k benefits.
- Develop new and maintain current client relationships.
- The Media Consultant should consistently meet individual sales goals and objectives by cultivating client relationships, acting as a resource, using creative marketing and problem-solving skills, and diligently looking for opportunities to increase revenue share by helping clients exceed their marketing, promotional, and awareness goals.
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales with each client.
- Manage all required paperwork (sales orders, production orders, promotion request forms, remote sheets) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Be available on an as-needed basis for any and all station promotions that require additional personnel as identified by station management
- Direct creative campaigns and create oral and written presentations
- Employee shall also perform other duties as may be needed, from time to time during the term of the Agreement, be assigned (in writing or otherwise) to Employee by Employer.
- Ability to develop trust and relationships easily.
- Demonstrated success with creating custom, integrated campaigns that include digital, event, and community outreach components.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office Suite Programs (ie. Word, Powerpoint)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $126,803.00 per year
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Experience: Sales Experience: 1 year